Haha first was a tea cozy. It's very handy!
Then, the only complete outfit of the year: my costume de ball for the Jane Austen Evening, in Pasadena. I made a sleeveless shift, a bodiced petticoat and a gown. I also repaired an antique tiara for the outfit.
Then I remade my old dress form into my 18th century twin, for draping.
Which works very nicely!
And lastly, I finished remaking my 18th century printed gown. I never got around to posting about it, so I will soon!
Next up, I think I'm going to try and finish the yellow silk dress that I was draping, and get back on the Historical Sew Monthly bandwagon. I'm hoping it keeps me motivated so I can get back to sewing!