Friday, January 8, 2016

2015 In Review

Oh, and it started off so strong! Unfortunately, only a few things were actually completed last year, but here they are!

Haha first was a tea cozy. It's very handy!


Then, the only complete outfit of the year: my costume de ball for the Jane Austen Evening, in Pasadena. I made a sleeveless shift, a bodiced petticoat and a gown. I also repaired an antique tiara for the outfit.








Then I remade my old dress form into my 18th century twin, for draping.


Which works very nicely!


And lastly, I finished remaking my 18th century printed gown. I never got around to posting about it, so I will soon!


Next up, I think I'm going to try and finish the yellow silk dress that I was draping, and get back on the Historical Sew Monthly bandwagon. I'm hoping it keeps me motivated so I can get back to sewing!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment