I added a little lace bolero, made from the same pattern as the jacket I used for the rose gold satin gown. I also thought a Heddy-esque star crown would be fantastic to keep the star theme going. I added a vintage purse, too. Because it was cold, I wore a black cashmere coat, but added a fur collar for the evening.
The evening was so fun! We had dinner and there was a huge live band, and dancing until past midnight. Another reason that shortened hem turned out to be a good idea! After we rang in the new year, we went up the street to The Pacific Dining Car, a 1920's train car turned restaurant. So cool! So I guess I got to wear this dress on two trains!
I can’t believe this was a whole year ago. And I can’t believe it took me a whole year to post!





Hi. I love your blog! You are so inspiring. I finally found someone who shows that sew isn't always a fast thing to do. It takes time. Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteIt takes a lot of time! (Of course, depends on what one is sewing, too.)
DeleteThanks for sharing new angle shots of the gown in a new venue. So fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was a great venue! I want to go back!
DeleteLove the star crown, it's the perfect accessory for this dress!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was really fun to wear!
DeleteMy name is Tom cam!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i worn the Powerball lottery. I do believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr. OSE and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Dr. OSE, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Dr. OSE and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have be playing this same number for the past 23years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Dr. OSE, truly you are the best, with Dr. OSE you can will millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP him +2348136482342
ReplyDelete