Slowly, slowly, as I find time to fit in some knitting, the 1900's cycling sweater is coming along! Can you believe that huge piece is the sleeve? Holy mutton! I just started on the second one. So, I'm nearly there.
Just keep ribbing, just keep ribbing...
Yes, yes yes! This is so inspiring! I just got my how-to knitting book and I can't wait to see how your 1900s sweater comes out, so I can try one myself...someday :-)
ReplyDeleteDo it! I'm not a pro knitter by any means, and this is actually a pretty easy pattern. Just rib, some garter and decreases. And you switch needles a couple times. I opted of of button holes because I couldn't figure them out. Just tedious, but pretty simple. You should make one!
DeleteThis looks great. I enjoy knitting, although I rarely have time, but I have never tried a pattern as early as this. Can't wait to see how it come out.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea how to knit but I wish I did. I'm not "into" all knitted sweaters but this looks like it is going to be gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLaurie
Haha yes that is how I feel about sweaters, too. I think the massive sleeves drew my attention...
DeleteLooking good! I forget, did you make your own pattern or find one somewhere?
ReplyDeleteBest,
Quinn
Thanks! I used this pattern: http://www.ivarose.com/inc/sdetail/12912/19737
DeleteOh, super! If I get inspired some day maybe I'll try it out, too! I can't wait to see your progress.
DeleteMy name is Tom cam!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i worn the Powerball lottery. I do believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr. OSE and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Dr. OSE, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Dr. OSE and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have be playing this same number for the past 23years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Dr. OSE, truly you are the best, with Dr. OSE you can will millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP him +2348136482342
ReplyDelete