Right in the front of the store The had a massive pink book called "The Impossible Collection of Fashion."
![]() |
| [examiner.com] |
I mean, massive. It's over a foot wide and HEAVY!
I started flipping through it and it had 100 of the most "iconic dresses of the twentieth century," or so it said. The book was beautiful. Hand made, only a certain amount produced, with each dress image mounted on the pages so you can take the images out and frame them.
The dresses were very beautiful, begining with a Worth gown and ending with I don't know what, because I kind of got bored when it hit the 90's...
I would have loved to come home with this beautiful book. The only thing stopping me was the $695 price tag! Oh jeepers. But it was fantastic to look at and if you're ever in Vegas stop by Crystals and take a peek at it. I'd say it was worth it.
Or check it out online at Assouline's site, where I found these pictures.
![]() | |
|






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.