Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mexican Embroidery


Hey folks! So I just got back from a vacation in Mexico and it was amazing! I'm so bummed to be home :( 

Well, I did miss my dogs...

But anyway, while I was there I picked up some souvenirs I thought I would share. They had the most darling embroidered tea towels, locally made. I absolutely fell in love.

Each scene is a little different. So charming!










There were also some great, embroidered table cloths that I picked up. They used them at the resort's restaurant so now when I use them I can pretend I'm on vacation :)






And a pretty view to leave you with...


... And one last one, I just could resist including... Totally the highlight of the whole trip! How often to do you get to hold a leopard!?!?! Ahhhhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and thank you for my souvenir towel. I just love it, and think of you and mariachi music and the seaside, as it graces my oven towel rack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a neat trip!!!

    And that embroidery is so amazing!!! Thanks for all the great close up photos, really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete