Monday, October 15, 2012

Catching Up and Thank You's

Oh gosh, I had a big bout of costuming burn out last month and so now I am catching up. A whole month without picking up a needle and thread - I don't know the last time that has happened!

On the bright side, I caught up with everything else in my house, like the giant laundry pile... and other things I usually, conveniently, tuck aside and put off.

But on the downside, ahhhhh! I have so much catching up to do for the end of the month: 18th century, 1860's and Halloween. Stitch stitch stitch.

I haven't had a chance to get near blogger recently, but I just had to pop on and thank two lovely ladies who bestowed awards on my humble blog.



Thank you, thank you, thank you to the ladies from Teacups Among the Fabric and Thread Headed Snippet for thinking me worthy of The Versatile Blogger award.

Once you have been given this award you must:


- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Paste the award to your blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs.

Since I don't have time to do justice to this at the moment, I just wanted to say thank you and I will promptly post in the near future!

Thank you again and hope everyone is having a great October! Yay autumn!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Make sure you're not burned out by the time of the workshop. We'll be stitching furiously that weekend! =)
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually won the award three times as I had also passed it along to you. :)
    http://www.sew18thcentury.com/2012/10/two-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thank you!!! I haven't been keeping up with my blog reading either lately. Very bad of me :(

    Thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Congrats! Well deserved, for sure!

    ReplyDelete